A Ministry of Training Center
Prison Life focuses on men, women and youth to break the negative cycles of constant law offenders. By putting in work within the prison walls, we have proven evidence that trust must be won with these people by showing that we care.
The character of most adults incarcerated is displayed through the youth of today. These kids show early signs of problem behavior, having been exposed to a significant set of family, community, neighborhood, school, and personal risk factors.
There is no quick solution but to love these people who have been created in the image and likeness of God. Society and some family members have said, “They will never amount to anything.” We believe this is not true based on the evidence we’ve seen in the work we do.
A fingerprint proves that each person is special, one of a kind; a design that no one has except that unique individual, which makes each person “priceless.”
The team of Prison Life is made up of former drug addicts, convicts, criminals and sinners who have been greatly forgiven and are living proof that people can change.
Prison Life specializes in developing servants to assist the chaplains in over-populated prisons. Training is an important requirement so that each person is equipped for the work of the ministry.
Our volunteer chaplains regulate the behavior of inmates and prevent violence in prisons amongst inmates by providing Bible studies, worship, counseling and special events.
We have met some of the most interesting people in and working through the prisons across the world like:
- Dennis Rice – Former Charles Manson Family Member
- Charles “Tex” Watson – Former Charles Manson Family Member
- Conrad “Big D” Garcia – Founding Member of Mexican Mafia
- Peter Vasquez – Former Member of Nuestra Familia
- Rocco Morelli – Former Philly Mobster
- Jon Kregel – Former New York Soccer Player
- Ron Kuntz – World Famous Photographer
- And hundreds more…
Prisons We Currently Work With:
Training Center receives hundreds of men all year long from prisons across the country, working with them to regain their lives, their wives and their children. Countless success stories and countless lives lost to substance abuse are reconciled and redeemed here.
- Calipatria State Prison (Every weekend)
- CRC State Prison (Working with SASCA Clients)
- Chino State Prison for Men/Women (Working with Substance Program
- Donovan State Prison (Early release program)
- Centinela State Prison (Once a month)
- Corcoran State Prison (Substance abuse program)
Special Thanks To:
- Prison Fellowship and their team. They have members who work so hard, including Jon Lowry.
- Kent Lucas of Great Adventure Weekends for the great prison outreaches. They are some of the best prison outreaches we’ve ever done.
- Bill Glass’ team also. They are the ‘OG’s’ of prison outreach.
- Ron Kuntz for his excellent capturing of images.
“Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.”